Nicole Scherzinger was spotted wearing a cap designed by Man U's Rio Ferdinand's No. 5 clothing range at Mayfair. The 'X-Factor' judge, 34, teamed up her designer hat with a floral bomber jacket and grey slogan T-shirt, the Sun reported. The pop star, who is dating F1 star Lewis Hamilton, showed off her long pins in a pair of tight fitting jeans with Nike trainers on her feet. She also ...
Fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have been sentenced to 20 months jail after they were convicted of tax evasion. Dolce and Gabbana, whose clients include Beyonce Knowles and Madonna, were found guilty of failing to declare $1.3 billion in income to tax authorities, reports contactmusic.com. The fashion gurus were previously hit with a $440 million fine by Italy's Tax ...
China's manufacturing activities fell to a nine-month low this month, according to a preliminary survey from HSBC. The HSBC Flash Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) for June fell to 48.3, the lowest level since October and down from 49.2 in May, according to figures released by HSBC Thursday. An index reading above 50 indicates expansion, while a reading below 50 means ...
Dr. Kavuru Sambasiva Rao took over here today as the new Union Minister for Textiles. After assuming office, Sambasiv Rao said the Ministry will do everything possible to provide employment to poor sections of society, increase exports and do justice to cotton growers and handloom weavers. He also hoped to raise textile exports to 50 billion dollars by the year-end from the present 34 ...
Serena Williams was spotted looking absolutely stunning at the Burberry fashion show on June 19. The tennis star flaunted her toned athletic physique in a figure-hugging dress as she arrived at Kensington Gardens in London to attend the menswear show, the Daily Express reported. The five-time Wimbledon champ donned a hot pink outfit, which she teamed up with a trench coat, a signature Burberry ...
When you boil it down, the only fundamental difference between a passion and an obsession is social acceptability. When something is deemed socially worthy -- say, getting ahead in ones career -- then arguably obsessive behaviors like staying late at the office, thinking const ... ...
Reuters © Employee Chris Corrie fixes the main wiring loom into a Rolls Royce Ghost at the Rolls Royce Motor Cars factory at Goodwood near Chichester in southern England April 24, 2013. REUTERS/Luke ...
European composite of manufacturing and services showed a contraction for a 17th month in June where the contraction eased on significant rise in ...
This season saw the introduction of a new material to clothing and accessories - Perspex. The shiny, see-through medium took shape in trench coats and caplets at Burberry, in the chunky heels of shoes at Stella McCartney and in boxy clutches at Valentino and Chanel. Perspex excels in its durability (as opposed to easily scratched calf leather) and its ability to lend your look an instant ...
The number of cars produced in the UK in May totalled 129,355 - an 8.4 per cent dip on the May 2012 figure, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) said.Last month's fall followed a 16.6 per cent rise in April compared with April 2012.Commercial vehicle (CV) production was also down last month - falling 20 per cent to 7,560, while engine production declined by 8.2 per cent to ...
Cambodia’s Prime Minister Hun Sen has made an appeal to the country’s garment workers to avoid resorting to strikes or else business orders may shift to other ...
They Said It
Our nuclear programmes are completely transparent. But we are ready to show greater transparency and make clear for the whole world that the steps of the Islamic Republic of Iran are completely within international frameworks. The sanctions are unfair, the Iranian people are suffering, and our (nuclear) activities are legal. These sanctions are illegal and only benefit Israel.
Iran's president-elect was speaking after his historic election victory.
Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
The hotel is easy to locate although coming off Highway 405 South there is no indicattion that the Downtown exits ...Keep reading
Should tax havens be forced to lift their shroud of secrecy?
Manufacturing MirrorManufacturing Mirror | News Resource for the Manufacturing Industry
Breaking news from the world of manufacturing. This online newspaper has an extended scope, covering the industry and highlighting breaking news about manufacturers, products, sales, distribution, and personnel in the manufacturing and textiles sector. We additionally cover international news stories, and updates from the business world and global markets, in order to be a one-stop news resource for those interested in manufacturing.
In addition to our own resources, we take news from contracted wire services. We also spider external news sites such as manufacturing periodicals, industry organs, and general media, on an hourly basis, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure our news is continually updated and refreshed.
For parties that require Manufacturing news headlines on their Web site we are happy to oblige, and have provided RSS feeds for this purpose. For readers wanting a daily email update of Manufacturing news delivered to their inbox, we provide this service on a daily basis, and it is complimentary.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions about the Manufacturing Mirror, please forward them by using our Contact Us form.
Robert Pattinson, who was announced as the face of Dior Homme Fragrance earlier this month, is seen kissing a mystery blonde in a new poster that the fashion house has released.
In the black and white image, the 27-year-old actor is seen grabbing the blonde model by the face and kissing her passionately, but not before gazing into her eyes, the Mirror reported.
Dior hasn't revealed the model but speculations are that it could be Alma Jodorowsky or even Camille Rowe, both French models.
According to eonline.com, the ad was filmed in Waldorf Astoria Hotel's ballroom in New York.
A source said that the advertisement revolves around a ceremony with a lot of guests dressed fancy.
The insider said that during the scene, Pattinson and the model held hands and danced a little before they split up so that he could dance with the older lady.
The source said that the scene looked like the two were crashing a ceremony. (ANI)
- 2.7 mn Jeeps to be recalled by Chrysler over concerns on fuel tanks
- Kitten 1000-mile trip three-week-old Julia Di Sieno
- Cars of the future all about infotainment and the Internet
- Volvo car that parks itself via smartphone
- Carmakers like Honda Ford aim for simplicity
- Airbus Boeing compete for mega deals at Paris Air Show
- Flydubai launches business class service
- S.Korean airlines ban shark fin as cargo
- Airline fee revenues draw scrutiny
- Hong Kong firm to buy 60 single-aisle Airbus jets
- Norway opens Barents Sea area to offshore oil drilling in new move into Arctic
- Areva restarts output at damaged Niger uranium mine
- Cosatu plans NW marches seeks fair union treatment
- Givot Olam begins drilling Meged 6 well
- Boxxer Gold Corp. anounces passing away of director William T. Kilbourne
- Eaton to provide electrical engineering for Sadara
- South Africa Jobs Construction Boom At Coega
- Richard Alan Engineering Licenses BASF’s Polymer Make-UpDosing Equipment for Water Treatment
- Texas Civil and Environmental Engineering Firm Lands Fracking Project in North Dakota
- Engineering email interface to be upgraded
- Brit robber who used plastic bag as disguise jailed for 2 years
- A. Schulman Announces an Agreement in Principle to Acquire Network Polymers a Leading North American Niche Engineered Plastics Producer
- Brazil demonstrators promise biggest protests yet
- Emerging University State Board of Governors Homes In on Polys Plans
- Deswell Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
- Figures point to housing market revival in UK
- Marvin Windows and Doors Introduces Automated Exterior Shading System for Homeowners
- Trumark Homes and Resmark Land and Housing Announce Grand Opening for Centered on Capitol
- Research and Markets Releases New Report on Cement Concrete Manufacturers Market
- JMC Steel Group Awarded LEED Silver Certification for Downtown Chicago Headquarters
- Galaxy S4 ranked no.1 across US carriers poll
- S.Korean airlines ban shark fin as cargo
- BREAKING Children hurt in very serious accident as car overturns near school
- GCC transport projects a boon for contractors
- Re-privatising East Coast rail company makes no sense | Sheila Gilmore
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Manufacturing Mirror headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Nicole Scherzinger dons Rio Ferdinands cap while shopping
- Dolce and Gabbana founders sentenced to jail
- Chinas manufacturing activity at nine-month low HSBC
- Dr. Kavuru Sambasiva Rao takes over as Textiles Minister
- Serena Williams shows off glamorous side for Burberry fashion show